What is a Temporary Nanny?
A Temporary Nanny will provide you with excellent, high quality child care for children of all ages. This service can be provided for a short weekend, a few weeks or several weeks. A Temporary Nanny is also available to care for your children when you are on vacation, or can travel with you to care for your children on a family vacation. This service will be tailored to your specific situational needs.
Some of the responsibilities of a Temporary Nanny may include:
- Day or night child care for all children
- Plan and cook nutritious meals
- Feeding and cleaning up
- Bathing, dressing and changing
- Laundering children’s clothing and linens
- Age appropriate activities for all children
- Oversee homework and chores
- Loading and unloading of the dishwasher
- Providing parents with an extra hand
- Transporting children to activities
- and most of all provide a safe, loving, and structured environment
When do I use a Temporary Nanny?
- When you need to have some “alone” time from the children for a long weekend trip
- When you want to take the children along on vacation with you but need some extra time to yourself
- When you need to go away for a short trip or an extended business trip without your children
- When you partner is going to be away and you need some extra help with the children and around the house
- When there are some upcoming weekends in which you require temporary care for your children while you take care of things around the house or for work
Contact Contact PINK Newborn Services today to learn how we can help you and your family with temporary child care or nanny services.